I’ll Have a Jack and Coke, PleaseBy Jason Mudd
July 1, 2022
Axia’s 60-Second Impact
60 Seconds of Information Impacting You and Your Fast-Forward Economy
July 2022 – Unconventional is Becoming Conventional in PR
Public relations teams are stretching the bounds and challenging the status quo to reach audiences with memorable brand moments they’ll never forget. From shared marketing with insanely popular pairings to new concepts like sonic branding, we’ll look at the latest strategies shaping the future of PR.
Audio: Listen to this article.
- Jack Daniel's and Coca-Cola is a Match Made in PR Heaven
- Mastercard is Releasing a Multi-Artist Album Using Their Jingle
- 60-Second Close: Today’s Consumers Demand Creativity to Convert Users into Evangelists
1. Jack Daniel's and Coca-Cola is a Match Made in PR Heaven
- Jack Daniel's and Coca-Cola recently announced the release of a Jack and Coke premixed cocktail beverage.
- These types of product partnerships might seem like a given since the products are used together so often, but they're actually pretty rare. Opportunities for shared marketing and PR abound, you just have to be open to strategic and mutually beneficial circumstances with your suppliers, vendors, and even consumers.
- At Axia Public Relations, we use a data-driven strategy to make these memorable brand moments using tools like our Insight℠ program. With real-time, actionable intelligence, we help our clients remain on-trend and abreast of new opportunities./li>
2. Mastercard is Releasing a Multi-Artist Album Using Their Jingle
- The idea of creating an iconic sound for a brand is called sonic branding. While the concept isn’t new, the delivery certainly is. Mastercard is running with this revamped concept with a new album drop featuring a slew of popular artists using their jingle.
- Sonic branding in the digital age can be used to garner increased brand engagement that spans platforms and multiple touchpoints.
- Sonic branding is literally the sound of your brand and can mean different tools for different applications. Podcasting is one such tool, and Axia’s PodcastValet℠ is tailored to help our clients get return-producing podcast interviews along with ideas on how to best market them across platforms.
3. 60-Second Close: Today’s Consumers Demand Creativity to Convert Users into Evangelists
- Shared marketing is an opportunity to connect your audience and brand with a complementary product or service to create an unforgettable experience.
- Revamping age-old techniques like jingles into powerful digital-centric strategies such as sonic branding keeps your brand current in the eyes of the consumer. Strategize about new ways to connect with your audience: think expert blog posts, podcast interviews, influencer engagement, and more.
At Axia, we’re all about outside-the-box thinking coupled with a proven data-driven toolkit to develop strategies that convert. Unsure where to start? Just ask me how we can help you create unforgettable brand moments that keep your audience asking for more.
Clients love Jason’s passion, candor, and commitment as well as the team he has formed at Axia Public Relations. He's advised some of America’s most admired brands, including American Airlines, Dave & Buster’s, Hilton, HP, Pizza Hut, and Verizon. He is an Emmy Award-winning, accredited public relations practitioner, speaker, author, and entrepreneur and earned his certification in inbound marketing. He founded the PR firm in July 2002. Learn more about Jason.
Photo by Mustata Silva from Pexels
Topics: 60-Second Impact
Comment on This Article