The Public Relations Blog
We frequently blog about the latest public relations corporation communications, and marketing topics, tips, and trends. Our blog is one of the 100 Best Public Relations Blogs for 2023, according to FeedSpot. Please help yourself to our insights and be sure to subscribe to our weekly blog notifications.
- PRSA Unveils New Guidelines for Ethical AI Use in PR
- PR Lessons Learned from Cyberattack on the World’s Largest Bank
- 60-Second Close: Lightning-Fast Adaptation is a PR Firm's Secret Sauce
Buyers beware! Another lesson on why hourly billing might be unethical.
Common pricing tactics other public relations firms employ are highly concerning. And based on what some of our newer clients are telling us, it seems to be a more common occurrence.
Topics: PR tips
- Delta and United Airlines Facing Different PR Hurdles
- Responding to Crises: Lessons Learned from Harvard and PRSA
- 60-Second Close: Response is Everything
- Audiences Turning to Other Content During Height of Writers’ Strike
- Snapchat is Less Like Social Media and More like a Phone
- 60-Second Close: Public Relations is Driven By Personal Connections and Trust
- Heinz Takes Aim at "Stupid Spicy" with Hilarious New Campaign
- Home Depot and Behr Team Up with Big Data Push
- 60-Second Close: The Value of Knowing Your Audience
While every brand wants to distinguish itself from the competition, collaborative efforts may yield unexpected results. Though brand distinction and collaborations seem like opposite approaches, the confluence of Threads, Sperry, and Natty Light showcases the potential for success.
The introduction of VR/AR devices could be a turning point for PR professionals.
Apple has revolutionized personal computing technology over its 42-year history by transforming the daily lives of individuals and companies. The new Apple Vision Pro may be the next innovation to add to Apple’s already impressive resume.
So, what is the Vision Pro, and why is it better than other virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR) devices? Can it be a beneficial tool in the hands of PR professionals? To understand the potential of this new device, we must know what sets Vision Pro apart and how it can improve the productivity and outreach of PR professionals.
Corporate communications are full of opportunities to connect or alienate your audience. From Anheuser-Busch and Target boycotts to Apple essentially reinventing engagement, strategic comms is all about taking calculated risks to achieve well-defined goals.
Data privacy is a huge concern for many companies. From TikTok and Facebook facing record-breaking fines to Airbnb admitting its “listening” for parties during big holiday weekends, companies are walking a treacherous road. The future of PR may well hang in the balance.
From 420-themed marketing from global brands to Anheuser-Busch’s absolute blunder in corporate comms, opportunities to connect (or not) abound. The key to creating unforgettable brand moments is to know your audience. Doing so, well, takes data.