Learn how use social media and web media to better curate content for your desired audience with our guest Adam O’Daniel of Movement Mortgage.
Our episode guest is Adam O’Daniel, director of marketing and communications at Movement Mortgage. He leads marketing, communications, public relations and corporate events.
Five things you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to use social media and web content to directly reach your audience
- How to stop relying on only news coverage for PR
- How to attract the best audience relevant to your company
- How to make your social media more engaging
- How to figure out who your real audience is
- “A few years ago, business was slowing down and we knew the news cycle was changing and we weren’t getting the type of news coverage we were used to getting, so we decided to build our own content machine.” -@Adam_ODaniel
- “I looked at sports teams for inspiration for social media content. I asked, ‘What are they doing to stay relevant and interesting on social media? And how can we use some of those principles in our social media content?’” -@Adam_ODaniel
- “As a natural extension of us sharing ourselves so transparently on social media, we attracted the people that we wanted.” -@Adam_ODaniel
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please share it with others and leave us a review?
About Adam O’Daniel:
Adam leads marketing, communications, public relations and corporate events at Movement Mortgage, a top 10 retail mortgage lender and six-time member of the Inc. 5000 list.
His background includes 15 years of experience in marketing, communications, public relations, content strategy, financial journalism, writing, and editing.
Guest’s contact info and resources:
- On Top of PR is produced by Axia Public Relations, named by Forbes as one of America’s Best PR Agencies. Axia is an expert PR firm for national brands.
- On Top of PR is sponsored by ReviewMaxer, the platform for monitoring, improving, and promoting online customer reviews.
- Burrelles has a special offer for On Top of PR fans. Check it out at burrelles.com/ontopofpr.
About your host Jason Mudd
On Top of PR host, Jason Mudd, is a trusted adviser and dynamic strategist for some of America’s most admired brands and fastest-growing companies. Since 1994, he’s worked with American Airlines, Budweiser, Dave & Buster’s, H&R Block, Hilton, HP, Miller Lite, New York Life, Pizza Hut, Southern Comfort, and Verizon. He founded Axia Public Relations in July 2002. Forbes named Axia as one of America’s Best PR Agencies.
Find more On Top of PR episodes on: