Generate news for your businessBy Jason Mudd
March 20, 2020
It’s possible to attract media attention even if you think nothing within your company is newsworthy. Use the following tips to identify and create news for your business, ultimately gaining the publicity you desire.
- Conduct a public poll or survey and share the results.
- Issue a report within your industry.
- Arrange an interview with a public figure.
- Hold a special event.
- Make a speech.
- Celebrate your company’s anniversary.
- Tie in with a holiday or special event.
- Present an award.
- Hold a public contest.
- Sponsor and volunteer with a local charity.
- Offer your opinion as an expert in your field.
Clients love Jason’s passion, candor, and commitment as well as the team he has formed at Axia Public Relations. He’s advised some of America’s most admired brands, including American Airlines, Dave & Buster’s, Hilton, HP, Pizza Hut, and Verizon. He is an Emmy Award-winning, accredited public relations practitioner, speaker, author, and entrepreneur and earned his certification in inbound marketing. He founded the PR firm in July 2002.
Topics: media relations
Comment on This Article