Developing a public relations or marketing plan can seem like a tedious, time-consuming task, but with the right planning and a map, you will save time, money and enjoy more success.
- Never underestimate the value of research. Don’t go into any venture blindly.
- Set goals for the overall program. Base these goals on your desired results. Keep the goals few in number.
- Identify the target audience.
- Set measurable objectives for those audiences.
- Set strategies, tactics and activities to reach the expressed objectives.
- Design the best way to evaluate your results.
- List all needed materials for your campaign.
- Outline the budget, timetable and task list.
Clients love Jason’s passion, candor, and commitment as well as the team he has formed at Axia Public Relations. He’s advised some of America’s most admired brands, including American Airlines, Dave & Buster’s, Hilton, HP, Pizza Hut, and Verizon. He is an Emmy Award-winning, accredited public relations practitioner, speaker, author, and entrepreneur and earned his certification in inbound marketing. He founded the PR firm in July 2002.
Topics: public relations