February 5, 2013
If you've visited our Facebook page (Facebook.com/AxiaPR), you know that lots of people "like" Axia Public Relations.
And our clients love us.
In a recent survey1 of clients who have been with us for four months or longer, more than 90 percent said they were either "highly likely" or "extremely likely" to refer Axia Public Relations to other firms. In fact, on a scale of one to 10, with 10 being "extremely likely" and nine being "highly likely," only one client scored us lower, giving us an eight and saying he was only "very likely" to refer us to his friends and colleagues.
Why do our clients love us?
Top 10 Reasons Clients Love Axia Public Relations
10. We're a full-service public relations firm that can handle everything from media relations to social media management to crisis communications and reputation repair.
9. We're a high-tech PR firm skilled at using the latest technology to promote our clients and analyze the results of their public relations campaigns, and experienced at promoting companies in the technology fields.
8. We're experienced experts at industry specific public relations for law firms, healthcare companies, restaurant chains, mortgage firms, finance companies and a dozen other industries that require special knowledge and tailored approaches to their public relations.
7. We're masters at franchise public relations and understand the dual challenges of communicating with both franchisees and consumers.
6. We're a national public relations firm capable of promoting clients on a national scale in publications like USAToday and Forbes, and on national media outlets like CNN and Fox News.
5. We know that one size doesn't fit all and that best public relations campaign is one that fits both our client's company and its customers.
4. We're a boutique PR firm, offering high-touch personal service to all of our clients.
3. We're trusted advisers. We are candid with our clients, even if our advice isn’t always easy to deliver.
2. We deliver results. Some of our clients have enjoyed returns as high as 183 times their public relations investments. We've helped some grow from local startups to national brands. We've helped others enjoy 1,200 percent revenue increases. We help all of our clients to reach their goals.
1. We’re available when you need us. We know that our success depends on yours.
1 Source: Net Promoter® By asking one simple question — How likely is it that you would recommend [your company] to a friend or colleague? — you can get a clear measure of your company’s performance through your customers’ eyes.
Topics: public relations