With a plethora of SEO tools available on the market, it may feel overwhelming to choose between the many free and premium options out there.
While premium SEO tools offer advanced functionality, on-call support, and more, the free ones often do the trick of solving the most urgent optimization issues. To make your life easier, we’ve curated a quick list of free SEO tools that can help you, from beginner to advanced SEO optimization levels. Check them out:
Audio: Listen to this article.
- Google Analytics: A great way to start with positive results, Google Analytics gives you all the data your website needs to rank on top. It tracks every action on your site and offers data reflecting how traffic and conversions can affect your business. This is an ideal tool for tracking downloads, keywords, email signups, clicks, and conversions.
Must read: The importance of data in public relations
- Google Keyword Planner: You can use this free tool to find relevant new keywords for your company. When you sign up for an ad account, you can use this tool to find keywords that attract a higher search volume and map your growth with keyword optimization.
- Yoast: This is another free SEO tool that gives you full control over your website’s optimization for precise keywords. Yoast SEO helps you maintain keyword density throughout your webpage, amplifying your on-page SEO efforts.
- Google Search Console: Previously known as the Google Webmaster, Google Search Console helps you measure site traffic, fixing issues and boosting your performance in Google search results. It also provides a complete layout of your backlink data.
- Bing Webmaster Tool: Bing is one of the top-rated search engines, so you want to make sure you optimize for it as much as you do Google. Like Google, Bing also features a webmaster tool. The tool operates slightly differently but serves the same purpose as that of the Google Webmaster tool.
Axia Public Relations is one of the leading PR agencies in America in 2021, according to Forbes. If you’re looking to optimize your website on the world’s favorite search engines, call us at 888-PR-FIRM-8. Our team can help you boost your website traffic and brand visibility. Schedule a call today for an obligation-free consultation.