2022: Marketing in the MetaverseBy Jason Mudd
February 1, 2022
Axia’s 60-Second Impact
60 Seconds of Information Impacting You and Your Fast-Forward Economy
February 2022 – Monumental Digital Marketing Changes Impacting Your Organization
Brands must break the mold in order to reach today’s users where they’re at, which is increasingly in the digital space. Leading technology firms like Facebook have invested huge amounts in revolutionizing the digital experience, providing more opportunities to get your message straight into the *virtual* hands of your users. We’ll show you how the landscape is changing and give you tactics to stay ahead of the curve.
Audio: Listen to this article.
- How Meta (formerly Facebook) is Virtualizing Digital Marketing
- Forbes Names 2022 as the Year to Focus on the Customer Experience
- 60-Second Close: Expanding Your Brand's Reach Across New Digital Frontiers
1. How Meta (formerly Facebook) is Virtualizing Digital Marketing
- Facebook's Metaverse, digital real estate, cryptocurrency, and blockchain-driven technology — the world is shifting to an increasingly digitally-dominated society, and Meta is leading a paradigm shift in how marketers connect with their audience.
- Meta is paving the way for new interaction styles with brands that utilize the platform, such as virtual meetings, product demos, and AI all taking place in the metaverse. A whole new frontier is opening up how users will access and digest content, share data, and connect with brands on a personal level.
- Customer/user experience is a half-science and half-creative process. When our team crafts strategies for clients, we’re always looking at lead-converting marketing that can be tracked and measured to ensure the investment is producing real value.
2. Forbes Names 2022 as the Year to Focus on the Customer Experience
- Forbes is naming 2022 as the year to focus your efforts more on the customer experience. From the first interaction on your site or social pages to support after the sale, consumers are savvier and have more opportunities to be vocal about their experience.
- There’s a myriad of touchpoints your brand’s audience is likely to face, which means more ways to maximize positive exposure and, conversely, minimize negative interactions. Ratcheting up the engagement factor with new trends in interactive and conversational marketing are two you’ll want to know and use going forward.
- When our team employs tactics like these, we’re focused on lead-converting marketing that’s centered around tracking and measuring to make sure trends produce tangible results.
3. 60-Second Close: Expanding Your Brand's Reach Across New Digital Frontiers
- Marketing on platforms like Meta that exist on an entirely digital landscape is revolutionizing how, when, and where you can gain key recognition for your brand
- Focusing on customer engagement in these new areas means a more positive experience that can spread like wildfire. Whether it’s all new or you just need additional guidance, Axia is always here to help you get started.
Unsure how such massively disruptive changes in marketing might affect your game plan going forward? Our team stays on top of these shifts to help you stay one step ahead. Let's talk about how we can help.
Clients love Jason’s passion, candor, and commitment as well as the team he has formed at Axia Public Relations. He's advised some of America’s most admired brands, including American Airlines, Dave & Buster’s, Hilton, HP, Pizza Hut, and Verizon. He is an Emmy Award-winning, accredited public relations practitioner, speaker, author, and entrepreneur and earned his certification in inbound marketing. He founded the PR firm in July 2002. Learn more about Jason.
Photo by Kampus Production from Pexels
Topics: PR tips, online public relations, 60-Second Impact
Comment on This Article