Tools to GrowBy Jason Mudd
April 2, 2014
Use proper tools to build awareness and sales
Use retargeting to specifically target audiences that will more likely generate leads and sales. LinkedIn is not just for recruiting and building professional networks anymore. For cost-effective results, build a strong online presence.
1. Retargeting: Homing In
2. How LinkedIn Increases Sales
3. The 60-Second Close: Proliferating an Online Presence
- Retargeting creates advertising frequency and visibility online for target audiences.
- You’ve seen examples of retargeting, spotting the same ads following you on numerous websites.
- Those companies didn’t necessarily have huge budgets in order to be seen all over the Internet; in fact, you were just targeted because you visited a website for a particular business or interest.
- Retargeting allows companies to target specific audiences with ads placed on other websites – usually of the same category. For example, after visiting a baseball team’s website, you may see that team’s banner ad for season ticket sales displayed on various other websites that you visit.
- Retargeting is a cost-effective way to maintain a frequency of messages designed to reach an audience that has already demonstrated an interest in your product or service. If being visible to your potential customers over a period of time is important to growing your business, let us know.
- We have retargeting for PR.
- We call it remarketing. Check our e-book: “Maximizing Your Public Relations Investment: A guide to remarketing PR for maximum ROI.”
- LinkedIn is becoming the go-to social media network for companies – not only for recruiting, but for successfully educating others about their products and services, especially in the B2B sector.
- The platform enables companies to distribute white papers, content-rich articles, infographics and newsletters that help convert users into qualified leads and customers. Bonus: Google can index posted articles.
- One can easily target customers by industry name and type, company name and size and the position the prospect holds.
- Even with Facebook and Twitter in the constant spotlight, LinkedIn continues to be a professional powerhouse for companies in every business sector. If you haven’t already, it’s time to adjust your online budget to make LinkedIn your prime social media platform.
- We’ve mentioned two great ways to increase awareness and sales online: retargeting and LinkedIn. Both enable you to reach your target audience in cost-effective manners and are crucial to maintaining a consistent flow of leads and customers.
- If creating an “everywhere” online presence in front of your target audience is a priority, give us a call. We can help you convert leads, drive sales and ring registers, and we can help you get there faster than ever.
– Jason Mudd, APR, is CEO of Axia Public Relations. He is an Emmy-Award-winning accredited public relations practitioner, speaker, author and entrepreneur. His public relations portfolio includes work for established national and emerging brands such as American Airlines, Budweiser, Dave & Buster’s, Brightway Insurance, Florida Blue, H&R Block, Hilton, HP, It Works!, Miller Lite, New York Life, Pizza Hut, Ray Charles, Southern Comfort, Verizon and more. Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jasonmudd9 and Axia Public Relations at @axiapr. Be sure to tweet and share your thoughts below. We’ll read and respond to each of them.
Topics: public relations, inbound marketing
Comment on This Article