Axia’s 60-Second Impact
60 Seconds of Information Impacting You and Your Fast-Forward Economy
March 2022 – Harnessing Change
Major companies like Facebook, now Meta, are completely rewriting their own stories overnight. Rebranding takes mountains of preparation, but “reculturing” is an entirely visceral journey to the core of who you are and why you do what you do as a company. Today, we’ll look at complete paradigm shifts in marketing leadership to help you stay one step ahead.
Audio: Listen to this article.
- “Reculturing” Facebook
- Wall Street Journal Names 2022 as the "Content Creator Boom"
- 60-Second Close: Responding to Dramatic Shifts in the Digital Space
1. “Reculturing” Facebook
- Mark Zuckerberg didn’t merely rebrand when he changed the name of his iconic company from Facebook to Meta, he “recultured” an entire organization.
- Reculturing is changing the shared beliefs, assumptions, norms, and values that make up who and what a company is. In launching a reculture, Meta is heading in an unprecedented new direction.
- By rewriting and reemphasizing core values, reengineering roles, and even creating a brand new term for employees and insiders as “MetaMates”, Zuckerberg is providing a blueprint for how reculturing can transform organizational identity and lead to brand new opportunities.
2. Wall Street Journal Names 2022 as the "Content Creator Boom"
- Social media influencers are both relatable and capable of making connections on a far deeper level than traditional marketing methods. This is starting to play a much more critical role with regional and national companies that may have overlooked branded influencers’ relevance in the past.
- You can integrate influencers into your strategy with content that's too meaningful for the audience to ignore by using top brand influencers in your digital strategy. You’ll also attract new audiences that haven’t previously considered your product or service.
- Influencer engagement can be an incredibly powerful tool to connect more personally and powerfully with your brand’s following. Axia Public Relations can help you find the right influencers for where your brand is now and where it’s going in the future.
3. 60-Second Close: Responding to Dramatic Shifts in the Digital Space
- Meta is reculturing to transform from a social media company into an entire digital ecosystem. Change at this level is hard, yet, it can lead to unimaginable breakthroughs.
- Influencer engagement can be a powerful force in your marketing arsenal, leading to deeper connections and a great audience. Axia is always here to help you get started.
Not sure how all the pieces fit together in a rapidly changing digital landscape? Our team stays one step ahead to help you conquer tomorrow. Talk to me about how we can help.
Clients love Jason’s passion, candor, and commitment as well as the team he has formed at Axia Public Relations. He's advised some of America’s most admired brands, including American Airlines, Dave & Buster’s, Hilton, HP, Pizza Hut, and Verizon. He is an Emmy Award-winning, accredited public relations practitioner, speaker, author, and entrepreneur and earned his certification in inbound marketing. He founded the PR firm in July 2002. Learn more about Jason.