Guide your website traffic to take the desired action with effective CTAs
A Call-to-Action (CTA) plays a critical role in increasing conversion rate.
In marketing, a CTA is an advertising element that tells the consumer to take action the moment they click on your ad. Examples like “subscribe now,” “follow,” “add to cart,” and “buy now” are some common CTAs to trigger actions from website traffic.
Often used on landing pages, email campaigns, and pay-per-click ads, CTAs also prove effective in blog posts, websites, sidebars, etc. What novice marketers don’t understand is that a few words can change the way the audience looks at your promotional page.
Audio: Listen to this article.
Tips for creating effective CTAs
Per Hubspot, personalized CTAs perform 202% better than basic CTAs. So, the question is how do I write a compelling and impressive CTA? Here are a few tips:
- Since attention is limited, you should get to the point within a limited number of words. Use concise phrases, and ask your targeted audience to take action immediately by using terms like buy, shop, and download.
- Make your CTA attractive and enthusiastic so consumers cannot ignore it. Use phrases like “buy one get one free!” You can compel your customer to click on the link.
- FOMO (fear of missing out) will trigger your audience to take action immediately. You can add a CTA with urgency like “50% off on limited stock. Buy now.”
- Make your CTA look colorful with designs that are eye-catching and easy to click. There is no chance customers will miss the bright color, bold font, and huge button-shaped icons at the end, side, or center of the page.
- Consumers are often attracted to numbers such as discounts, pricing, incentives, promotions, etc. If you use CTAs like “tees under $19,” people will see the number and automatically be interested.
A strong CTA can improve your sales and business growth best. It can also help you fortify your overall marketing efforts and drive more website traffic.
Do you want to know how effective CTAs can be if used well? Get in touch with Axia Public Relations. As one of America’s Best PR Agencies for 2021, we will guide you through creating the best marketing campaign.
Learn more about impressive and effective marketing tactics. Book an obligation-free website consultation to get started.
Topics: PR tips