January 26, 2022
Hubspot defines inbound marketing as a business methodology that attracts customers by creating valuable content and tailored experiences. In other words, inbound marketing generates leads and builds connections with customers by providing the value and experiences they need. In contrast, outbound marketing occurs when you interrupt your target audience with content they may not be interested in.
Let’s discuss how you can use inbound marketing to scale up your business. Inbound marketing strategy has three stages: attract, engage, and delight.
Audio: Listen to this article.
- Attract the right audience—Getting traffic to your site is very important, but getting visitors who are likely to buy your product and services is more important. You need to attract an audience that will convert. How do you do that?
- Create content that will interest your visitors. Your company should provide value to them through content like guides, blog posts, how-to videos, etc.
- Establish a reputation as experts in your industry.
- Improve your content visibility by applying the right SEO strategies.
- Spread the word about your company’s products and services with digital advertising (ex. Google and Facebook ads).
- Engage with your audience—Your audience is more likely to purchase your products or services if they know and trust your business.
At this stage, your business needs to establish communication with your audience and show them the value of what you provide. Your company’s customer service representatives should be equipped to solve problems and answer questions. How can you establish communications with potential customers? Your company can customize its site, as well as implement chatbots, targeted content, and phone support.
- Delight your target audience—Your company should continue the conversation with your target audience, even after they have purchased your services or products. By continuing to provide support and a positive experience to your customers, they will become loyal advocates for your business who can potentially recommend your company to other consumers.
Inbound marketing is the most effective way to grow your business. By applying inbound marketing strategies, you can attract the right kind of customers to your business, build their trust, and convert them into advocates for your brand.
Axia PR is a leading PR agency that successfully applies inbound marketing methodologies to make businesses grow.
Download our free inbound marketing e-book and take the next step in expanding your business.
Clients love Yulia’s eagerness to take on new challenges and her experience in building relationships with target audiences. She has worked with Axia Public Relations since July 2015. Yulia earned a master’s degree in public relations management from University of Maryland University College. She is fluent in Russian and English. Learn more about Yulia.