5 ways speaking engagements can grow your businessBy Yulia Dianova
September 9, 2016
Speaking publicly in front of large audiences on topics within your area of expertise can help you increase your brand visibility and grow your business. How do speaking engagements secure more business for you?
1. Speaking engagements establish you as an expert in the industry. By sharing your industry expertise, past mistakes and what you learned from them, you position yourself as an industry authority. It boosts your business credibility and enhances your company reputation, elevating your business visibility in the field and building your reputation as a thought-leader.
- Speaking events provide a unique opportunity to get in contact with multiple prospects at once. People who signed up for your event are interested in your ideas and your industry. By interacting with your attendees, you expand your network of business contacts, earning yourself new prospects, leads and clients.
- Speaking events are a great opportunity for your business to reconnect with your existing clients by meeting them face-to face, answering their questions, getting feedback from them and thanking them for their loyalty.
- Documenting your speaking events through videos, photos and presentations equips you with great marketing materials you can use for social media, traditional media and on your company’s website to promote your business. Your public speaking event, if documented properly, will keep bringing you new business long after it is over.
- Sharing your expertise and experience creates buzz about your business without overselling it. Speaking engagements are perfect platforms for word-of-mouth marketing.
Speaking publicly is an effective way to grow your business by establishing yourself as an industry expert, building your brand visibility and bringing in new clients while nurturing your existing client database.
At Axia Public Relations, we can help you execute a flawless public speaking event, grow your business and enhance your business reputation and brand visibility. Sign up for our Media and Spokesperson Training webinar to learn how to use your next speaking engagement to boost your business’ reputation and success.
Yulia Dianova is a public relations professional who is skilled in building relationships with target audiences. She provides counsel to organizations that seek PR help to further their growth and reach their goals. Yulia earned a master’s degree in public relations management from University of Maryland University College. She is fluent in Russian and English and is always looking for a new challenge.
Featured image credit: 123rf.com
Topics: public relations, spokesperson training
Comment on This Article