5 steps to get massive organic traffic to your company site and generate leadsBy Yulia Dianova
September 9, 2021
Getting visitors to your company’s site is your ultimate marketing goal, and attracting users who will be interested in your products and services is even better. Your company's marketing strategy includes many stages—advertising, social media, search engine optimization, email marketing, media relations, etc.—to achieve this goal. Many companies underestimate the value of getting organic traffic to their site. While the task is achievable, it requires some work and planning.
Audio: Listen to this article.
Here are some steps to follow when trying to generate organic traffic:
- Use the right keywords in your content—Having great content is not enough to attract users to your company site. You need to research and include the best keywords in your content. Including the right keywords will notify search engines what you are writing about, which allows your company’s content to come up in queries for similar topics. There are many tools to use when searching for the right keywords to use, including Google Planner, Semrush, and Ubersuggest.
- Have a content marketing strategy in place—Having a solid content strategy plan in place will attract organic traffic and generate leads for your company. Research and create a content marketing strategy. Schedule regular content creation to attract the right readers and convert them into customers.
- Analyze your previous content—More than likely, your company has been publishing content for a while. To attract traffic, you need to know what your readers are interested in and what is helpful to them. Analyze your previously published content to understand what resonates with your readers. You can either repurpose the best performing content or plan to publish something new that will generate interest and traffic to your site.
- Utilize email marketing—In order to gain traffic, emails are often necessary for spreading the word about content or news. Keep your potential clients updated on the company and its products or services. Create an email campaign and send the word out to your followers to generate buzz.
- Get social—Promotional social media is an obvious but important step. Let your readers consistently know about your news and encourage them to share it to generate more traffic. If you publish helpful content, they will share it and bring more organic traffic to your company site.
Getting organic traffic is very important for your business. Using the right SEO, email marketing techniques, and content analysis, building and implementing consumer communications can give a significant boost in organic traffic.
Forbes named Axia Public Relations as one of the best PR agencies in 2021. Our professionals are trained to help our clients maximize their resources and generate more profit. You can download our complementary inbound marketing guide to take your inbound strategy to the next level.
Clients love Yulia’s eagerness to take on new challenges and her experience in building relationships with target audiences. She has worked with Axia Public Relations since July 2015. Yulia earned a master’s degree in public relations management from University of Maryland University College. She is fluent in Russian and English. Learn more about Yulia.
Photo 45481126 / Computer Home © Racorn | Dreamstime.com
Topics: PR tips, online public relations
Comment on This Article