Brightway Insurance wanted to grow its emerging brand. By researching editorial calendars and pitching media, this multi-year PR campaign helped generate inbound franchisee leads for Brightway Insurance. This campaign helped Brightway Insurance build a strong brand, generate viral media coverage, and create a reputation in business and franchise trade media as a smart franchise investment.
The business challenge
Insurance retail franchisor Brightway Insurance is a rapidly growing independent insurance agency offering a variety of coverage options to meet the unique property and casualty insurance needs of United States consumers. One of the company’s success metrics is the number of new franchises opened, and Brightway Insurance wanted to grow its emerging brand.
This campaign researched upcoming opportunities and identified Kiplinger’s Personal Finance as a target for high-profile media coverage. Using a custom pitch, the campaign introduced Brightway Insurance and its success to Kiplinger reporter Neema Roshania. After a few information requests, Roshania confirmed that Brightway Insurance would be on her list of up-and-coming franchises.
This powerful pitch resulted in extraordinary publicity for Brightway Insurance. Roshania’s article “8 Great Franchises” was published both online and in print. Following publication, the article received additional pickup among numerous print newspapers, news sites, and social media. As a result:
- Brightway Insurance was distinguished from thousands of franchise opportunities nationwide.
- Brightway Insurance achieved high exposure and credibility among valuable audiences.
- Brightway Insurance gained positive exposure in business/franchise trade media as a smart franchise investment
- Media coverage from this campaign generated one new franchisee, which opened in Lexington, Kentucky.
- David Miller, CEO
This franchise PR campaign and media relations campaign earned PR award recognition, including an Image Award from the Florida Public Relations Association.
- Public relations covers insurance agency from startup to national franchise
- PR Firm increases Brightway Insurance's call volume by 300%
To learn how we can help your franchise company and financial services company achieve similar results, contact us today at 888-PR-FIRM-8 (888-773-4768).