Brightway Insurance, a start-up independent insurance agency, wanted to grow its brand. This campaign helped to build Brightway’s brand recognition and positioned its CEO as a thought leader in the industry. As a result, news coverage, including a Kiplinger's Personal Finance article featuring Brightway Insurance as one of the top eight franchise opportunities in America, helped the company became a thought leader in the franchise and insurance industries.
The business challenge
Brightway Insurance was a start-up independent insurance agency with only one location. The founders of Brightway Insurance wanted to tell their story and build their emerging brand to increase their recognition. As a startup with big goals, Brightway wanted to become a major player in the independent insurance agency arena.
– David Miller, Brightway Insurance
This campaign began with a local plan focused on building Brightway’s brand recognition and positioning Brightway Insurance’s CEO as a thought leader and innovator in the insurance industry. As Brightway Insurance expanded statewide, the campaign expanded into the insurance industry trade media and shared news of Brightway Insurance’s fast growth and unique Florida-focused independent insurance agency model during a period of consecutive and high-profile hurricane seasons that caused most insurance companies to exit Florida.
As a result of the campaign, Brightway began to expand:
- The insurance company’s image and size grew organically at a rate of 50% year-over-year for five consecutive years.
- Brightway Insurance became a thought leader in the franchise and insurance industries.
- News coverage helped share the company’s unique independent insurance agency store model and franchising opportunities.
- A Kiplinger's Personal Finance article featured Brightway Insurance as one of the top eight franchise opportunities in America.
- When State Farm exited Florida as a home insurance carrier, Brightway Insurance saw its inbound call center call volume increase 300% in two weeks from consumers.
- PR Firm increases Brightway Insurance's call volume by 300%
- PR firm’s pitch leads to national coverage and new location for franchise