As the agency of record for MPS Group (later Adecco Group) and its eight business units – including Microsoft Gold Partner and IT security consultants Idea Integration (now Astadia) – for over a decade, Axia Public Relations developed earned media-worthy news pitches and story ideas for targeted industry trade media and general business media outlets.
The business challenge
Technology systems integration and IT consulting firm Idea Integration (now Astadia) desired to promote its high-tech projects and cybersecurity programs for high-profile clients.
The PR agency knew it had multiple expert sources available as thought leaders to share their unique point of view on multiple trending topics and challenges facing various industries. They also had a portfolio of successful case studies and newly completed projects that were each unique and newsworthy to the industry.
As 1 of 8 business units that our agency managed media relations for earned media coverage:
- The client's thought leaders were regularly quoted in the news and featured as experts in their target industry trade media, including multiple articles published and ghostwritten submissions about their projects.
- Earned media coverage included CIO Magazine, CIO Insights, and target industry trade magazines as displayed below.
- Eventually, the client sold the Idea Integration business unit for a premium price.
- Increasing visibility for national staffing firm
- PR Firm serves up a new title sponsor
- Positioning Special Counsel as legal staffing “subject matter experts”
- Using news media to build brand awareness