When worldwide staffing firm conglomerate Adecco Group (ADEN:VTX), formerly MPS Group (NYSE: MPS), selected its public relations agency of record, it chose Axia Public Relations, based on our reputation and enthusiasm.
For more than a decade, Axia's delivered outstanding PR results, including increasing awareness, understanding, trust and consideration for more than eight speciality staffing divisions including:
- Accounting Principals (accounting and financial staffing)
- Modis (IT staffing)
- Idea Integration (IT solutions)
- Special Counsel (legal staffing)
- Soliant Health (medical staffing)
- ENTEGEE (engineering staffing)
- Beeline (workforce solutions software-as-a-service (SaaS) for vendor management system (VMS))
- among others
By positioning our client's leaders as subject matter experts (SMEs), through targeted earned news media coverage among its 250 local branches, industry trade media and national news media reaching candidates (consumers) and employers (businesses).
Struggling to translate its brands in its local markets as a major player in the staffing industry, the company hired Axia Public Relations to create a national PR campaign for its business units' leading specialists among employment candidates and employers – reaching consumers and businesses. Axia know the power of PR could change the conversation for the global corporation.
- Tyra Tutor SVP, Corporate Development, Adecco Group
Throughout this strategic relationship, Axia has achieved significant results for the business units, including Modis (IT staffing), Idea Integration (IT solutions), Special Counsel (legal staffing) and Soliant Health (medical staffing), among others.
Key challenges overcome have included raising corporate awareness and earning target national news coverage as well as managing crisis communications.
The company received more than eight times its return on investment in earned media coverage, including features and expert mentions among Associated Press, Bloomberg, CIO magazine, CIO Insight magazine, Reuters, LA Times, New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, CNN Money, Forbes, eWeek, Market Watch, SmartMoney, Staffing Industry Analysts, Computerworld, TechJournal, Processor, PCWorld, and 1,000s more.
View our additional staffing firm case studies: including:
- PR Firm scores touchdown for Modis with more than 10x ROI in Super Bowl coverage
- Axia positions Special Counsel as legal staffing “subject matter experts”
- PR Firm serves up a new title sponsor