Adecco Group (formerly MPS Group), a worldwide staffing firm, needed to promote its brand in its local markets as a major player in the staffing industry. This national PR campaign raised corporate awareness and earned target national news coverage for the brand. As a result of the campaign, Adecco received more than eight times its return on investment in news media coverage alone and gained awareness for more than eight specialty staffing divisions.
The business challenge
Worldwide staffing firm MPS Group, now Adecco Group, struggled to translate its brands into its local markets as a major player in the staffing industry. They needed a national PR campaign to promote its company's units' leading specialists among employment candidates and employers to reach more consumers and companies. They hoped the power of PR could change the conversation. They told Axia if you can help us with public relations for our 350 U.S. locations, you'll have a client for life.
This campaign positioned Adecco’s leaders as subject matter experts through targeted earned news media coverage among its 250 local branches, industry trade media, and national news media to reach candidates (consumers) and employers (companies). The campaign focused on raising corporate awareness, earning target national news coverage, as well as managing crisis communications.
- Tyra Tutor SVP, Corporate Development, Adecco Group
For more than a decade, this campaign delivered outstanding PR results for Adecco, including:
- Delivering eight times the return on investment on news media coverage
- Increasing awareness, understanding, trust, and consideration for more than eight specialty staffing divisions, including Modis (IT staffing), Idea Integration (IT solutions), Special Counsel (legal staffing), and Soliant Health (medical staffing), among others
- PR Firm serves up a new title sponsor
- Positioning Special Counsel as legal staffing “subject matter experts”
- Positioning cybersecurity, application development, and business intelligence experts
- Using news media to build brand awareness