Sleiman Enterprises leased property from the city of Jacksonville, entered litigation around property maintenance, parking, and accessibility issues. With multiple concerns, Axia recommended to launch LandingFacts.com to provide a communication channel to access information. Reporters often mentioned, linked back to LandingFacts.com spreading our messages further.
The Jacksonville Landing served as the heart of downtown Jacksonville since its opening in 1986. Throughout the years, the property struggled to maintain relevance and vitality in the marketplace. Property managers Sleiman Enterprises leased the property from the city of Jacksonville and entered litigation around property maintenance, parking, and accessibility issues. Axia Public Relations was retained to maintain reputation for the company and communicate key messages to the public during the three-year legal battle with the city of Jacksonville.
With multiple litigation messages and concerns, Axia recommended to launch LandingFacts.com to provide a direct communication channel for the general public to access information. The website serves as a hub of information for the public and media to access information. Establishing LandingFacts social media profiles made sharing key facts easy, instant and direct to consumers. Reporters often mentioned and linked back to LandingFacts.com spreading our messages further.
Axia kept the Landing’s story in conversations by pitching Jacksonville media contacts, providing statements around litigation updates, and actively sharing key messages through LandingFacts.com and LandingFacts social media, which put pressure on the city of Jacksonville and Mayor to collaborate and come to the table to have meaningful conversations and find a solution.
• Our public relations efforts put pressure on the Mayor and that pressure lead to a favorable outcome for our client
• A $15 million buyout deal, providing a $10 million transactional gross profit to Sleiman Enterprises
• Maintaining reputation for Sleiman Enterprises as a brand through legal battle
• 5,000+ news articles through 3-year litigation
• 1 million potential impressions in the targeted Jacksonville market
• 50+ media statements and releases
• 50,000+ social media shares
• Trusted strategic advisor to key decisions