MediaReach with PR Newswire
Axia distributes news releases nationally to thousands of newsroom editorial systems on the premium and proprietary PR Newswire's Premium Newsline network. This guarantees next-day news release distribution to thousands of news media outlets across the U.S. These outlets include major and local news media, bloggers, special interest readers and multicultural audiences as well as consumer interest and business publications. In addition, this service gets your news out using online visibility/search engine optimization to up to 5,000 supplemental websites via content agreements. News wires are powerful tools for content and SEO, building keyword links that boost your search engine rankings.
Retail value: up to $2,500+ each
Each distributed news releases includes:
- up to 800 words
(including headline, dateline and contact information)
- up to two non-embedded images
(minimum size: 800 pixels on the longest side at 72 dpi; maximum size: 1MB each).
You must have the licensing rights to provide such images on a news wire.
- National distribution (or or up to three geographic markets) and up to three consumer/enthusiast or industry trade categories.
- Only $550 for project and not-yet-clients and $450 for program and retained clients
- Additional 100 words after the first 800 words: $100/each
- Embed images: $300/each
- YouTube Embed: $400
Embed a YouTube video into your release and have it distributed by PR Newswire on as many as 700 media websites.
- Additional geography, consumer/enthusiast, or industry trade categories saturation: $100/each
- International distribution: $200/each or $1,000 for 21 countries. English-speaking outlets only.
- International Distribution is available in the following countries: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, S. Africa, S. Korea, Singapore, Thailand, United Kingdom and Vietnam. With Translation: China, Spain, France, Japan and India.
For compliance and disclosure reasons, stock symbols and litigation-related submissions are ineligible for this package. Other policies and restrictions may apply. Subject to availability, editing and wire standards.