You’re gonna love working at Axia.
Hear what some of our team members say about working at Axia:
0% turnover among our team since July 2014
The Business Journal noted Axia Public Relations multiple times as one of its “Best Places to Work.” Another regional business magazine named Axia among its “Top 25 Companies That Care” – twice. We're very pleased to receive such recognition from the media, our community, and our valued employees. Let's start your new and rewarding career at Axia Public Relations today.
"Our employees are our most important client."
- Jason Mudd, founder, Axia Public Relations
Why you want to work here:
- Day 1: Most perks start Day 1.
- Work from home: telecommuting is encouraged! Most people work from home 3-5 days per week
- Paid parking: We pay for your parking when you're in the office.
- Comfort: Our office desk chairs are Herman Miller and our toilet paper is soft.
- Unlimited PTO plus
- 10 paid holidays
- We're closed Christmas to New Year's Day (12/26-12/30).
- Summer Fridays: We close at 3:30 on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day. (That's 2.5 "days" off.)
- Volunteer time: Two paid days off per year for volunteer activities
- 9/11 give back: Every employee may volunteer on Sept. 11.
- Vote: Time off to cast your vote in elections
- We value professional development. We offer monthly training opportunities and quarterly professional development plans.
- Mentoring: Weekly 1:1 mentoring sessions with your supervisior
- Annual performance review: We have a 5-minute performance review process.
- Stay connected: We pay for your wireless phone – $100/mon.
- QSEHRA health insurance: We pay 50% of your preferred plan (up to $250 per month).
- Fitness: We pay up to $50 per month for your fitness activities and fitness club membership fees.
- Legal services: We provide legal services for your personal legal needs.
- Profit sharing: We offer monthly performance-based profit-sharing for eligible account leaders.
- Retirement: We offer a matching 401(k) or IRA retirement savings program.
- No more timesheets: You're more valuable than your hours.
- Flexible dress code: You have to wear something; dress according to the circumstances of your day and be cognizant of who you will be with.
Why you might not want to work here:
- We only hire superstars!
- You get plenty of freedom.
- Everyone has a number – daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs.
- We expect big things of you.
- Zero tolerance for micromanagement.
- No jerks allowed!
"Hire good people, and then leave them alone."
- William McKnight, 3M
Our core values
- Always do the right thing.
- Trusting relationships are built on honesty.
- Work ethically and earnestly.
- Be smart, resourceful, and forward-thinking.
- Develop innovative solutions specifically for your clients.
- Relationships are essential to PR success.
- We build and leverage relationships to reach mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Be driven and ambitious.
- Laser-focus your efforts on desired PR results.
Using the power of PR to grow strong brands and create great reputations for regional and national corporations
"It's funny, when we treat people like mature adults, professionals, they respond accordingly." - Ken Jacobs, Jacobs Consulting & Executive Coaching
"We don't have set work hours. Take care of your clients, and have fun doing it."
- Jason Mudd, Axia Public Relations