• 10th: invoices approved and payments queued for direct deposit
• 15th: direct deposit payments arrive
• 28-31st: deadline for emailing new (monthly) invoices to [axiapr at app dot hubdoc dot com] and CC [ap at axiapr dot com].
• Please allow up to 30 days for payments to arrive
• Send your invoices to [axiapr at app dot hubdoc dot com] and CC [ap at axiapr dot com] as a PDF attachment
• Send it on (or before) 5 p.m. Eastern Time on the last business day of the month (e.g. the 30th, 31st, or Feb. 28 or 29).
• When you submit your invoice late, we pay it the following month.
• Do not send invoices as "due upon receipt" or backdated. Send it "net 30." We process payments once (or twice) per month.
• Send one invoice per client. Do not merge work for multiple brands into one invoice.
• Payment typically arrives on the 15th (or 30th) of the following month.
• For any payment questions, including if, after 30 days, you still have an unpaid invoice, please email [ap at axiapr dot com].
• For direct deposits, look for an email from meliopayments.com to add your banking information.
• Accept that email invitation from meliopayments.com within 15 days.
• Only send your invoices to [ap at axiapr dot com]
• Please include your payment instructions on your invoices.
• If you're inside the U.S.A., email us at [axiapr at app dot hubdoc dot com] your completed IRS Form W-9
• If you're outside the U.S.A., email us at [axiapr at app dot hubdoc dot com] your IRS Form W-8 BEN
What must I include on my invoice?
Be sure always to include:
• Due Date
• Your (company) name
• Tax ID (social security or company tax ID)
• Your preferred mailing address
• Details for each line item (blog post’s company, topic, title, or URL (e.g. Axia: PR is not dead))
• Total amount due
• Payment instructions/bank information
If you have error and omissions, professional liability insurance, and general liability insurance certificates, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your monthly invoices and receipts to [axiapr at app dot hubdoc dot com].