• 10th: invoices approved and payments queued for direct deposit
• 15th: direct deposit payments arrive
• 30th: deadline for submitting new invoices to [firstname.lastname@example.org] and CC [email@example.com].
• Please allow up to 30 days for payments to arrive ("net 30").
• Send one (monthly) invoice and include all clients and accounts on that one invoice.
• On that invoice, sort your time logs/charges by client account and also by date.
• Sort your invoice by client/brand category with a brief description for each entry summarizing what you did (service) for each deliverable.
• Send your invoice on (or before) midnight Eastern Time on the last calendar day of the month (e.g. the 28th, 29th, 30th, or 31st).
• When you submit your invoice later, we'll process it the following month.
• Do not send invoices marked as "due upon receipt" or backdated. Send it "net 30." We process payments once a month.
• Send your invoices and any reimbursable receipts to [firstname.lastname@example.org] and CC [email@example.com] as a PDF attachment.
What must I include on my invoice?
If you need help creating your invoices, copy and use this invoice template.
Invoices must include:
• Date submitted
• Due date (30 days later)
• Your (company) name
• Tax ID (social security or company tax ID)
• Your preferred address for mailing your payment
• Details for each line item (the client/company the work is for and a description of the work performed)
• Separate sections for each client/company
• Total amount due
• Any additional payment instructions
• Payment typically arrives on the 30th of the following month.
• For any payment questions, including if, after 30 days, you still have an unpaid invoice, please email [firstname.lastname@example.org].
• For direct deposits, look for an email from meliopayments.com to add your banking information.
• Accept the email invitation from meliopayments.com within 15 days.
• Submit your payment request with a PDF detailing your time via PayPal to username [email@example.com].
• You will still need to send a PDF copy of your detailed invoice via a separate email to our accounts payable team before midnight on the last calendar day of every month.
• Please highlight your preference for PayPal payment on those emails and invoices.
• If you're inside the U.S., email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] with your completed IRS Form W-9.
• If you're outside the U.S., email us at [email@example.com] with your IRS Form W-8 BEN.
If you have errors and omissions, professional liability insurance, and general liability insurance certificates, send them to [firstname.lastname@example.org].