• On Top of PR ranks among the top 5% of podcast shows globally, according to ListenNotes' Listen Score.
• On Top of PR ranks among the top 100 marketing podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
• Past guests include executives from Inc, Disney, Wells Fargo, Carnival Cruise Line, Kroger, Undercover Boss, and Firehouse Subs.
• We help corporate communications and marketing leaders leverage the power of PR to build a strong brand and great reputation.
• Each week, we have a featured guest and discuss PR and marketing topics, tips, and trends via a video Q&A session.
• We want to help every active and aspiring PR professional in the world stay on top of PR.
Our episode schedule
• We release new episodes on Tuesdays at 5 a.m. Eastern Time.
• Episodes typically launch several weeks after their initial recording unless we expedite or delay an episode.
• Every fifth episode is a solocast featuring Jason Mudd (without a guest), where he shares his PR smarts with our loyal community.
• Our interviews are not (yet) aired live.
• Our best episodes feature one guest and focus on one topic.
• Our best episodes are about 25 minutes as an informal Q&A.
• We typically need about 50 minutes together via a Streamyard video call to accomplish this.
• This allows us time to check and adjust the video's lighting, background, and sound.
• During our recording, we’ll focus on one topic that’s most relevant and helpful to our audience.
• Let’s explore your top recommended topics, tips, and trends based on your expertise and unique point of view.
• Our audience works for mid-market and enterprise brands in corporate communications, PR, and marketing leader roles.
• We also attract PR/marketing/advertising agencies, consultants, media, educators, students, entrepreneurs, and small businesses.
• Our podcast listeners are 57% female and 41% are 35 to 44 years old.
• Our vodcast audience is 74% male and 60% are 18 to 34 years old.
• And our audience is growing with each new episode!
• Wired microphones, headsets, and internet are often better than wireless.
• Please be sure you have high-speed internet with more than 13 Mbps uploaded.
• Visit our guidelines.
• He’s a trusted adviser for some of America’s most admired brands, including American Airlines, Budweiser, Dave & Buster’s, H&R Block, Hilton, HP, Miller Lite, New York Life, Pizza Hut, Southern Comfort, and Verizon.
• Forbes named Axia Public Relations one of America’s Best PR Agencies for 2021.
We record audio/video editions and release them as vodcasts/podcasts on the top streaming platforms, including:
• and more!
Our social media channels (follow and subscribe so we can connect and cross-promote episodes)
On Top of PR
Axia Public Relations
Interested in being an On Top of PR sponsor?