Use podcasting as a thought-leadership tool to build a strong brand and great reputation. Host interesting guests from within your organization as well as your current customers and your target clients.
Podcasting is hot. And while it's hard to get started, we know how to do it right.
Our experts will lead you through the three stages of your own podcast:
During the build stage, we'll use our five stages to help you with:
• Coaching and training
• Launch plan
• Unique point of view/brand position
• Target audience
• Show format
• Show categories
• Show name
• Elevator pitch
• Logo, show, and episode artwork
• Music bed
• Intro, midroll, and extro scripts
• Show script/flow
• Studio setup
• Host, talent, and guests
• Setup show host and distribution
• Show domain name
• Website pages content
• Show notes format
• Social media setup
Timing: 4-6 weeks.
This is the second and most exciting stage of any podcast.
We'll produce, edit, and air up to one new episode per week.
This stage includes:
Intro, midroll, and extro production
Audio (and video) checks and improvements and recording technology
Audio and video editing, overlays, captions, transcripts, uploading episode to hosting platform, schedule episode distribution, upload episode graphics and video thumbnails.
This third stage is the head of sales' and CFO's favorite stage. Now's the time to turn this big effort into a profitable endeavor. Now's when all of our hard work begins to pay dividends. We'll build relationships, promote the episodes, attract sponsors, and convert leads. This stage includes:
1. Promotion & Conversion
• Show launch news release
• Milestone news releases
• Milestone email blasts
• Prepare episode notes
• Prepare Twitter quotable graphics
• Prepare episode graphics
• Prepare video thumbnails
• Episode blog post
• Blog notification email blasts
• Create and post on social media
• 5 tweets per episode
• 1 Facebook post per episode
• 1 LinkedIn post per episode
• Promote YouTube episode to 1K guaranteed viewers
2. Guest relations
Depending on your show, guests are typically a key ingredient to podcasting success. To that, we'll
• Develop guest invite script
• Develop guest sound brilliant guide
• Develop guest confirmation script
• Develop guest reminder script
• Recruit and booking guests
• Coordinate recording details
• Prepare guests
• Develop episode topic and questions
• Providing guest with promotions
• Sending guest VIP swag packages
Sponsorships are a great way to underwrite the show and to lend more credibility to it. In addition, sponsors help you promote the show and want you to succeed because they benefit from the additional audience.
After 30 episodes, we'll seek sponsorships to gain credibility and financial value.
plus any paid media and materials and 10% of in-kind, trade, and cash sponsorships earned.
of U.S. consumers have listened to podcasts.
- Edison Research
of podcast listeners made a purchase based on host recommendations.
of Americans are familiar with the term "podcasting."