Our core focus
Sharing stories to connect people and brands
Using the power of PR and comprehensive PR solutions to grow brands and build reputations for medium and large corporations
Medium and large companies with PR needs in multiple geographic markets, consumer segments and vertical industries.
What makes Axia unique?
1. PR experts offering comprehensive PR solutions
- We specialize in public relations.
- Our expert focus provides you with greater outcomes.
2. Public relations in multiple markets
- You’ll benefit from earned relationships in multiple geographic markets, consumer segments and industries.
- Our team quickly establishes contacts for your brand.
3. Value-based billing
- We charge flat-fees
- No surprises and no billing based on hours
4. Value-added services at no additional cost
- Our firm includes copy editing, media monitoring and spokesperson training with long-term campaigns.
- We focus on value and results.
5. Reputation management expertise blended with earned media coverage
- Our PR firm is uniquely qualified and highly experienced in providing online reputation management solutions.
- Earned media coverage ranks very highly on search engine returns.
- Reputation management companies don't specialize in earned media coverage and most PR firms don't know how to improve negative online reputations.
- Our ReviewMaxer online review management software affordably monitors, collects, manages and promotes your online reviews, thereby improving your search engine optimization and online reputation.
6. Inbound PR/Inbound marketing partners
- Inbound marketing and Inbound PR uses measureable content market strategies and tactics to attract new customers to your company.
- Axia is an inbound marketing partner agency with HubSpot, the leading inbound software
- Every Axia employee has earned their inbound certification.
7. Traditional PR doesn't work anymore
- And we can prove it.
- Our PR firm has a smart, relationship-focused, technology and data driven approach
8. Our experience with similar PR needs (“We’ve got this”)
- We’ve handled nearly every PR scenario.
- You’ll benefit from our diverse clientele and industry experience.
- Our proven track record of success demonstrates that “we’ve got this!”
Axia (ak-see-uh) adj. [Gk axios] In Greek, axia means “worthy or having value.” Our name serves as our public relations firm's guiding principle. Every day, the Axia name reminds us that our true value to our clients is as a trusted partner and adviser. Simply, we are committed to creating high-impact public relations programs that deliver the highest possible return on investment.
Axia Public Relations exists to generate profitable PR for our clients and profitable careers for our associates and partners.
- Axia uses smart, ethical and inventive tactics based on solid strategies as well as measurable objectives to earn exceptional results for our valued clients.
- We accomplish this by delivering high-touch client service, sound counsel and inventive strategic implementation.
Our award-winning PR team
Jason Mudd, APR, founded Axia Public Relations. He is an award-winning, internationally accredited Public Relations consultant, author, speaker and entrepreneur. Axia hires the best PR professionals in the business from across the United States. Learn more about our PR team.
Corporate social responsibility
Axia Public Relations is committed to bettering its community through its corporate social responsibility program, including sponsoring an annual public relations student scholarship with the Public Relations Society of America Foundation and the Public Relations Student Society of America.
Axia is an award-winning public relations firm
"Best Public Relations Campaign," “Best Places to Work” and “Companies That Care” are some of the accolades that differentiate Axia Public Relations from other nationwide PR firms. Learn more about our award-winning work.