Social media – online media centered around user participation and user-generated content – is the No. 1 activity on the Web.
A Nielsen study concluded that:
- The total time spent on social media sites – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and others – and blogs increased by 82 percent this year.
- Thirty-four percent of bloggers post opinions about products and brands. Now Google and Bing have begun using social media engagement as a metric for how high your company’s website will rank in search results.
According to HubSpot:
- More than two billion people around the world actively use social media.
- Sixty-six percent of marketers saw an increase in leads from social media after investing six hours per week on their social channels.
- Forty-six percent of consumers use social media for purchasing decisions.
- Seventy percent of business-to-consumer marketers have acquired customers through Facebook.
- Sixty-seven percent of consumers are far more likely to buy a product from a brand they follow on Twitter.
As the world of social media rapidly expands, it is becoming more vital for companies to keep up with this global phenomenon. The Axia Public Relations firm has a deep understanding of the impact that social media has on your company and its audiences, as well as the ways your business can effectively use this powerful media to build a brand and engage your community of consumers worldwide.
Using social media reporting, control and structuring tools, Axia can help set up your social media system and manage social media projects.
The Axia Public Relations firm can also monitor what people are saying about your business to help improve or create new services accordingly.