You’re gonna love working at Axia.
Hear what some of our team members say about working at Axia:
The Business Journal noted Axia Public Relations multiple times as one of its “Best Places to Work.” Another regional business magazine named Axia among its “Top 25 Companies That Care” – twice. We're very pleased to receive such recognition from the media, our community and valued employees. Let's start your new and rewarding career at Axia Public Relations today.
"Our employees are our most important client."
- Jason Mudd, founder, Axia Public Relations
Why you want to work here:
- Day 1: Most perks start Day 1.
- Paid time off: three weeks for new employees and up to five weeks for veteran employees
- Paid holidays: 10 annual holidays
- We’re also closed Christmas Eve to New Years Day.
- Volunteer time: Two paid days off per year for volunteer activities
- 9/11 Give Back: Every employee may volunteer on Sept. 11
- Vote: Time off to cast your vote in elections
- Birthday: 1/2 day off on your birthday and more
- Summer Fridays: We close at 3:30 on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Work from home: Telecommuting is encouraged!
- Paid parking: We pay your office parking.
- Stay connected: We pay for your wireless phone.
- Health insurance: We pay 50% of your preferred plan (up to $250 per month).
- Fitness: We pay up to $50 per month for your fitness activities and fitness club membership fees.
- Legal services: We provide a family attorney for your personal legal needs.
- Comfort: Our desk chairs are Herman Miller and our toliet paper is soft.
Why you might not want to work here:
- We only hire superstars!
- You get plenty of freedom
- Big things are expected of you
- No jerks allowed!
"Hire good people, and then leave them alone."
- William McKnight, 3M
Our Core Values
1. PR experts offering comprehensive PR solutions
- We specialize in public relations.
- Our expert focus provides you with greater outcomes.
2. Public relations in multiple markets
- You’ll benefit from earned relationships in multiple key markets.
- Our team quickly establishes contacts for your brand.
3. Value-added services at no additional cost
- Our firm offers copy editing, media monitoring and spokesperson training with long-term campaigns.
- We focus on value and results.
4. Reputation management expertise blended with earned media coverage
- Our PR firm is uniquely qualified and highly experienced in providing online reputation management solutions.
- Earned media coverage ranks very highly on search engine returns.
- Reputation management companies don't specialize in earned media coverage and most PR firms don't know how to improve negative online reputations.
- Our ReviewMaster software affordably monitors, collects, manages and promotes your online reviews, thereby improving your search engine optimization and online reputation.
5. Inbound marketing prowess
- Inbound marketing uses measureable content market strategies and tactics to attract new customers to your company.
- Every Axia employee earns inbound marketing certification during his or her first few months with us.
6. Our experience with similar PR needs (“We’ve got this”)
- We’ve handled nearly every PR scenario.
- You’ll benefit from our diverse clientele and industry experience.
- Our proven track record of success demonstrates that “we’ve got this!”
Using the power of PR to grow brands and build reputations for medium and large corporations
Companies with PR needs in multiple geographic markets and/or multiple industries