You’re gonna love working at Axia.
Hear what some of our team members say about working at Axia:
The Business Journal noted Axia Public Relations multiple times as one of its “Best Places to Work.” Another regional business magazine named Axia among its “Top 25 Companies That Care” – twice. We're very pleased to receive such recognition from the media, our community and valued employees. Let's start your new and rewarding career at Axia Public Relations today.
"Our employees are our most important client."
- Jason Mudd, founder, Axia Public Relations
Why you want to work here:
- Day 1: Most perks start Day 1.
- Paid time off: three weeks for new employees and up to five weeks for veteran employees
- Paid holidays: 10 annual holidays
- We’re also closed Christmas Eve to New Years Day.
- Volunteer time: Two paid days off per year for volunteer activities
- 9/11 Give Back: Every employee may volunteer on Sept. 11
- Vote: Time off to cast your vote in elections
- Birthday: 1/2 day off on your birthday and more
- Summer Fridays: We close at 3:30 on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Work from home: Telecommuting is encouraged!
- Paid parking: We pay your office parking.
- Stay connected: We pay for your wireless phone.
- Health insurance: We pay 50% of your preferred plan (up to $250 per month).
- Fitness: We pay up to $50 per month for your fitness activities and fitness club membership fees.
- Legal services: We provide a family attorney for your personal legal needs.
- Comfort: Our desk chairs are Herman Miller and our toliet paper is soft.
Why you might not want to work here:
- We only hire superstars!
- You get plenty of freedom
- Big things are expected of you
- No jerks allowed!
"Hire good people, and then leave them alone."
- William McNight, 3M
Our Core Values
- Ethical Committment
- We do the right thing.
- We work ethically and earnestly.
- We’re intelligent, resourceful and forward-thinking.
- You’ll benefit from innovative solutions that we create specifically for you.
- Relationships are essential to PR success.
- We build and leverage relationships to reach mutually beneficial outcomes.
- We’re driven and ambitious.
- We’re dedicated to your desired PR results.