You’re gonna love working at Axia.
Hear what some of our team members say about working at Axia:
The Business Journal noted Axia Public Relations multiple times as one of its “Best Places to Work.” Another regional business magazine named Axia among its “Top 25 Companies That Care” – twice. We're very pleased to receive such recognition from the media, our community and valued employees. Let's start your new and rewarding career at Axia Public Relations today.
"Our employees are our most important client."
- Jason Mudd, founder, Axia Public Relations
Why you wanna work here:
- Day 1: Most perks start Day 1.
- Work from home: Telecommuting is encouraged!
- 36+ days off per year
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 15 days (three weeks) paid time off for new employees (up to years)
- 20 days (four weeks) for 4-9 years
- 25 days (five weeks) for 10+ years
- 10 paid holidays
- And we're closed Christmas to New Years (12/26-12/30).
- Birthday: 1/2 day off on your birthday
- Summer Fridays: We close at 3:30 on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day. (That's 2.5 "days" off.)
- Volunteer time: Two paid days off per year for volunteer activities
- 9/11 Give Back: Every employee may volunteer on Sept. 11
- Vote: Time off to cast your vote in elections
- Paid parking: We pay your parking when you're in the office.
- Stay connected: We pay for your wireless phone.
- Health insurance: We pay 50% of your preferred plan (up to $250 per month).
- Fitness: We pay up to $50 per month for your fitness activities and fitness club membership fees.
- Legal services: We provide legal services for your personal legal needs.
- Comfort: Our office desk chairs are Herman Miller and our toliet paper is soft.
- Bonuses: We offer monthly performance-based bonuses for PR employees
- IRA: We offer a matching retirement savings program.
- No more timesheets: You're more valuable than your hours.
- Dress code: You must wear something so "dress according to the circumstances of your day and recognize who you will be with."
Why you might not wanna work here:
- We only hire superstars!
- You get plenty of freedom
- Everyone has a number – KPI and more
- Big things are expected of you
- Zero tolerance for micromanagement
- No jerks allowed!
"Hire good people, and then leave them alone."
- William McKnight, 3M
Our Core Values
- Always do the right thing.
- Trusting relationships are build on honest
- Work ethically and earnestly.
- Be smart, resourceful and forward-thinking.
- Develop innovative solutions specifically for your clients.
- Relationships are essential to PR success.
- We build and leverage relationships to reach mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Be driven and ambitious.
- Laser-focus your efforts on desired PR results.
Using the power of PR to grow brands and build reputations for medium and large corporations
Companies with PR needs in multiple geographic markets and/or multiple industries